Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Team Bags for Magnetic One Touch Holders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gomatt

Oct 1, 2008
Does anyone know what type of team bags perfectly fit the magnetic one touch holders? I bought some team bags that fit PSA/BGS cards, but they were too big. Any help?

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
The "BCW" Team bags that I have fit perfect on any ne touch up to atleast 130pt.

The flap reaches over the top of the one touch and seals on the team bag. The ultrapro teambags do not.

I think these are the ones I use...

[ebay:nlhqnxoa]300366932504[/ebay:nlhqnxoa]

Just make sure the dimensions seem right.

!Be+JByw!2k~$(KGrHqQOKjIErzCgCo7+BK+hI+8mjg~~_12.jpg

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
gomatt said:
You've been thanked! Really do appreciate it!

They are what I use.

I really need to pick up some more. I only have ten or so left.

Make sure you shop around on eBay. There are lots of different sellers with them in different quantities.

They work perfect for one-touches.

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
gomatt said:
Does anyone know what type of team bags perfectly fit the magnetic one touch holders? I bought some team bags that fit PSA/BGS cards, but they were too big. Any help?

I just use those graded card bags and seal them so that the excess is on the back. I use them mostly for protection anyways; any time a card is being displayed it's not in a bag.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Groat said:
gomatt said:

I just use those graded card bags and seal them so that the excess is on the back. I use them mostly for protection anyways; any time a card is being displayed it's not in a bag.

The BCW Team bags fit PERFECT and the excess of the flap folds down above the card.

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
vwnut13 said:
Groat said:
gomatt said:

The BCW Team bags fit PERFECT and the excess of the flap folds down above the card.

Do both sides fold over at the top? I suppose another way to put this is to ask whether they would be waterproof. I've always used the graded team bags because I know they will be airtight.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
vwnut13 said:
gomatt said:
You've been thanked! Really do appreciate it!

They are what I use.

I really need to pick up some more. I only have ten or so left.

Make sure you shop around on eBay. There are lots of different sellers with them in different quantities.

They work perfect for one-touches.

can you show an example if you can?

i've been meaning to ask this question as well because i usually put the one touch back into the bag it was from to avoid scratches

and the graded team bag is def. too big for it. if it's the right size by being a perfect fit, i am def. going to purchase a few

thanks

dave

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
They are like nomal team bags. They only seal horizontal.

Water could get in.

I only use them to protect the cases from scratches, not water.

These are the only teambags that I have found the will cover the entire onetouch.

There is probably less than 1/4". Excess on the left and right.

Measure a onetouch and you will see how snug these will fit. As I said before, these seethe only teambags that I have found that will fit a onetouch. The ultrapor ones don't come close at all.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
What Bear means is does both ends of the "flap" seal, or does it pop open at the ends for the flap.
Which in point would allow water to get into the bag.

Where is if you use the Graded Card size bags, the excess that is folded over would in theory, protect the one-touch even more from said water.

I like to see a pic of the back as well.

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
I use the the graded card bags Ultra Pro makes. I believe there's another company that makes them BB...something but the quality isn' near as good IMO.

Allen

Members online

Latest posts