Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Not to jinx anything, but...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jetsmets150

Jan 29, 2010
Travis Wood is perfect through 6 innings. He has thrown only 72 pitches and has 7 strikeouts...

I had tickets to the game but didn't go because of the earlier rain!!!!!!!!!!! ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
LOL. Say whatever you want-Travis Wood knows he has one, the announcers know it, I know it-and no matter what we say on here, it isn't going to matter.

I hope he completes it, but it may be a 0-0 game after 9.

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
I've had that game on in the background and didn't know it was going on ;)

I actually just traded for him in my 30 team dynasty league (a monster trade, for me: Dunn, Wood, Arenado, Cueto for Gardner, Zito, Koby clemens and Jose altuve; Guy wanted speed in the OF and gave up Dunn in the last year of his contract, plus the young arms, for a contract dump in Zito and 5 years of Gardner; color me happy :D ).

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
hail2thevictors said:
LOL. Say whatever you want-Travis Wood knows he has one, the announcers know it, I know it-and no matter what we say on here, it isn't going to matter.

Don't use common sense or logic, you might confuse people

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
6 to go. Reds gotta score on though.

When was the last time a pitcher threw a perfect game and then was on the losing end of a perfect game in the same season (Roy Halladay might be that guy tonight)

jetsmets150

Jan 29, 2010
The worst part is I had tickets to tonight's game but did not decide to go because of the rain!!!!! :oops:

dxanarchy

Jun 13, 2009
I am starting to see some more items "I am awaiting payments for" popping up on my ebay account :lol:

DeanRitter

Jul 5, 2010
::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::

OOOOHHhhhhhhh

::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
stevezimmer22 said:
Turned it on. Reds announcer keeps calling it a no-hitter. I keep checking the box score to make sure its a perfect game.

BREAKING NEWS

Reds pitcher Travis Wood has not allowed a baserunner through eight innings against the Phillies. The game is scoreless. Follow LIVE!

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
JoshHamilton said:
hail2thevictors said:

Don't use common sense or logic, you might confuse people

Lol, well said.

Members online

Latest posts