Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What card holders do you need to use for submitting to BGS?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pujolsjunkie

Aug 8, 2008
They prefer the semi-rigid card saver holders. I have sent in toploaders in the past and have had no problems with them.

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
Well Card-Saves 1 are the best. The wider the better. They want to be able to get it out really easy without damaging the card. Also, they're the cheapest and lightest to buy and ship.

meh.

Don't they have a whole page of their website titled "Submissions for Morons" with random technical drawings of how to put crap in a box.

pujolsjunkie

Aug 8, 2008
pigskincardboard said:
Well Card-Saves 1 are the best. The wider the better. They want to be able to get it out really easy without damaging the card. Also, they're the cheapest and lightest to buy and ship.

meh.

Don't they have a whole page of their website titled "Submissions for Morons" with random technical drawings of how to put crap in a box.

They do, but that involves going on their website. The last time I did, I printed 25 submission forms just so I wouldn't have to go back on there for the foreseeable future.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Card Savers are the best.

Contact Leatherman here on FCB to get a price, he sells supplies at reasonable prices and ships them super fast!

Members online

Latest posts