Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What's up with Finest #10?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

orion9578

Aug 8, 2008
New Mexico
I'm just curious if everyone else knows something I don't. I had a lot of 3 #10's sitting on ebay for quite a while. This morning they were binned and I noticed another one ending soon, so I watched it. $120 bucks is what it got. I'm not complaining about my sale($320), I'm just curious. I figured with Strasburg at #6 and #7 being an auto the value on #10's would be killed. Any insight is appreciated!

Ryan

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
orion9578 said:
I'm just curious if everyone else knows something I don't. I had a lot of 3 #10's sitting on ebay for quite a while. This morning they were binned and I noticed another one ending soon, so I watched it. $120 bucks is what it got. I'm not complaining about my sale($320), I'm just curious. I figured with Strasburg at #6 and #7 being an auto the value on #10's would be killed. Any insight is appreciated!

Ryan

Topps has used one player on two different Finest redemptions in the past.

orion9578

Aug 8, 2008
New Mexico
Jaypers said:
orion9578 said:

Ryan

Topps has used one player on two different Finest redemptions in the past.

I know. Just a wild guess by me but I'd assume with amount of money Strasburg charges to sign and the limited copies in Bowman & A&G that him signing 1000's of Finest redemption's is a long shot. Topps also sold out of this product ages ago and probably feels like they've made good on putting good players in the set already(Heyward 1/10 auto, Strasburg, Cashner auto).

Edit: What I'm getting at is I don't think #10 will be a Strasburg auto. But, like my original posts asks, does anyone/everyone else know something I don't? :)

Members online

Latest posts