Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bryce Harper Superfractor Pulled by eBay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ian Stewart

Aug 7, 2008
Just got this email. I threw a cheap bid down to keep it in my eBay. Weird. I wonder what happened.

Thank you for your interest in this listing:

180531729785 - 2010 Bowman Chrome Bryce Harper USA Superfractor 1/1

Unfortunately, the listing is no longer available. We understand that this may be disappointing, but sometimes we need to remove listings to protect buyers.

There are three main reasons why we remove listings:

-- The listing doesn't follow eBay guidelines.
-- The item isn't allowed on eBay or can only be listed under certain conditions.
-- The listing contains pictures or words in it that may have created copyright or trademark issues.

If the seller is able to fix the problem and relist the item, we hope you'll consider buying it. For privacy reasons, we're not able to give more specific details

Mackdriver2099

Jun 29, 2010
Yeah the reason why it was pulled is because the words i used: There are other preferred ways to pay for this item as well Question me to select other options.Thanks.it was against ebay policy and i didnt realize it.I just relisted the 2010 bowman chrome bryce harper superfractor with a buy it now and anybody can make any reasonable offers on the card.

Members online

Latest posts