Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 Football

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BrewerSuperCollector

Aug 10, 2008
I don't collect football, but I have a friend that wants me to pick up a couple of sets for him each year. I know Panini has produced 2010 Score football, but did Topps lose their license or not. I know at first they had lost their license, but it seemed like they reached an agreement to produce cards again. Is that correct? Is their going to be a 2010 Topps football?

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Topps is making cards this upcoming season.

You can mix and match Panini cards...all their products look like they could be in the same set ;) :lol: .

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
ThoseBackPages said:
gldneagles311 said:
Is topps the only lic. product for FB? Havent been around much, so I haven't kept up....sorry.

No, Panini is also in the game
Yep, Topps and Panini.

Upper Deck lost their NFL license, but has acquired an exclusive license for NCAA, so they will have college themed products of the NFL stars and rookies.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Card Magnet said:
ThoseBackPages said:
gldneagles311 said:
Is topps the only lic. product for FB? Havent been around much, so I haven't kept up....sorry.

Yep, Topps and Panini.

Upper Deck lost their NFL license, but has acquired an exclusive license for NCAA, so they will have college themed products of the NFL stars and rookies.

Im curious to see what UD does.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
ThoseBackPages said:
Card Magnet said:
ThoseBackPages said:
gldneagles311 said:

Yep, Topps and Panini.

I was looking forward to UD Draft since there were a few Miami Hurricanes who could be in it...and then it got cancelled.

The mockups they had for Sweet Spot were nice...and then it got delayed.

gldneagles311

Aug 10, 2008
N. Bergen, NJ
Thanks for letting me know. I'm guessing topps is "the way to go" so to speak this year? I just haven't had much time to check everything out...any opinions would be appreciated.

...and thanks ahead of time.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Card Magnet said:
ThoseBackPages said:
[quote="Card Magnet":36b47uoh]
ThoseBackPages said:
gldneagles311 said:

Yep, Topps and Panini.

I was looking forward to UD Draft since there were a few Miami Hurricanes who could be in it...and then it got cancelled.

The mockups they had for Sweet Spot were nice...and then it got delayed.[/quote:36b47uoh]

i know it sounds weird coming from me, but part of what i liked about Score was that they had their training camp and/or college unis on

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
gldneagles311 said:
Thanks for letting me know. I'm guessing topps is "the way to go" so to speak this year? I just haven't had much time to check everything out...any opinions would be appreciated.

Topps is TOPS and ALWAYS the way to go!

but i am biased lol

sffanmike25

Aug 21, 2008
Dallas, TX
Card Magnet said:
ThoseBackPages said:
[quote="Card Magnet":1dv8axks]
ThoseBackPages said:
gldneagles311 said:

Yep, Topps and Panini.

The mockups they had for Sweet Spot were nice...and then it got delayed.[/quote:1dv8axks]

Maybe they are waiting to parallel the releases of these college-based products with the season itself? Even if it wasn't the case, if I were UD, I'd claim something clever like that.

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
ThoseBackPages said:
Card Magnet said:
ThoseBackPages said:
gldneagles311 said:

Yep, Topps and Panini.

Cancel and delay products.

Not a sound strategy thus far.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
rymflaherty said:
ThoseBackPages said:
Card Magnet said:
ThoseBackPages said:
gldneagles311 said:

Yep, Topps and Panini.

Cancel and delay products.

Not a sound strategy thus far.

agreed.

i for one, am simple to satisfy

This (even though i dont own it) would be swell for my PC

!B)b8Zt!EWk~$(KGrHqN,!ikEv1+0E4,CBMNfO7Ei+w~~_12.jpg

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
gldneagles311 said:

Topps is the way to go, in my opinion. The best set to build imo is Topps Chrome. It's always a favorite of many collectors every year, and never disappoints.

Latest posts