Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2007 Upper Deck Elements Elemental Autographs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jay1065

Aug 7, 2008
Lowell, MA
Last night I was outbid for an Adam LaRoche auto card from the 2007 Upper Deck Elements Elemental Autographs set. I found the final price to be surprising, considering the normal sales for non-serial numbered LaRoche autos. Granted my last two bids drove up the price, however the winner must have had quite the high bid. Here is the auction:

[ebay:1k1pydov]330451371778[/ebay:1k1pydov]

Is this set a popular auto set for builders? As this was the first LaRoche card from the set I have seen, how rare are the cards from this set?

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
jay1065 said:
Last night I was outbid for an Adam LaRoche auto card from the 2007 Upper Deck Elements Elemental Autographs set. I found the final price to be surprising, considering the normal sales for non-serial numbered LaRoche autos. Granted my last two bids drove up the price, however the winner must have had quite the high bid. Here is the auction:

[ebay:f1is819l]330451371778[/ebay:f1is819l]

Is this set a popular auto set for builders? As this was the first LaRoche card from the set I have seen, how rare are the cards from this set?
Sold my Jayson Werth one about a month ago for about $20 less than that, so yes I am surprised at that price.

zan

Members online

Latest posts