Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Padres AAA moving to Escondido

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
Would in be great for us SoCal guys because we can go to see the A+ guys in Elsinore then see the AAA guys in Esco.

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
That would be cool to have them closer. Altough no one in San Diego goes to Padres games so I really don't see them going to AAA games.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
rebelpawn said:
That would be cool to have them closer. Altough no one in San Diego goes to Padres games so I really don't see them going to AAA games.
hey James have you been up to any Storm games yet? They do pretty well they are close to sell outs on Friday/Saturday nights.

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
boxbreaker44 said:
rebelpawn said:
hey James have you been up to any Storm games yet? They do pretty well they are close to sell outs on Friday/Saturday nights.

No Brent, I haven't yet. Certainly is on my list though. I good things about the park and the team. I'll get up there one of these days.

Latest posts