Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

HUGE Shout-out To Nevermore!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
A couple weeks back there was a thread where people were posting minor league cards of their favorite players and nevermore posted a Calgary Cannons minor league card of Tino Martinez. I am a huge fan of Tino Martinez from back in the day as he spent a couple full seasons in my city's AAA team, the Calgary Cannons (AAA affiliate of Seattle Mariners at the time). My family had Calgary Cannons seasons ticket back then, so i got to attend almost all the home games and i quickly became a big fan of Tino and I started and still have a small, modest Tino Martinez card collection.

I commented to Ravi (nevermore) that i liked his Calgary Cannons Tino Martinez card and i mentioned that this was the one Cannons AAA card of Tino that i did not have. Well next thing i know we come to a quick and easy deal on the Martinez AAA card. Well today the Cannons AAA card arrived and with it also came about 200 more Tino Martinez cards :eek: :eek: :eek:

Ravi, THANK YOU very much as you just single handedly made my Tino Martinez collection about 4X bigger!!! :shock:

Here is the Calgary Cannons AAA card that i wanted for my PC....

2wf7h42.jpg

One very early card of Tino that i never obtained back in the day was his 1989 Bowman RC (Before Ebay some cards where tough to find, especially in Hockey mad Canada). Now i have 3 of them :lol: :D ......

a8eo8.jpg

And about 200 more Tino cards that i have to still go through. Will be making a stop today at my LCS to buy a bunch more top loaders to put all these bad boys in :D ....

6itqbt.jpg
2irwtpl.jpg

Once again, Thank You very, very much Ravi, im gonna have a lot of fun going through these later tonight after work. Sure brings back the good memories of the early 90s :D

Latest posts