Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Logan Morrison vs. Carlos Santana

Morrison vs. Santana

• Morrison has better plate discipline

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Santana has better plate discipline

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
I wanted to get you guys' opinion on two questions.

1) Between Morrison and Santana, who has better plate discipline?
2) Between Morrison and Santana, who has more power?

Please vote in response to each question. Thanks!

Ian Stewart

Aug 7, 2008
matchpenalty said:
Carlos all around over Morrison.

What is the new park in Florida supposed to favor???

Sounds like a pitchers park to me:

The Marlins announced that the new stadium will retain some of the features that Sun Life Stadium currently has, especially the outfield dimensions. The deepest part of the new ballpark will be 420 feet (130 m) from home plate, and then it will slant down to 416 feet (127 m) in straight-away center field. The "power alley" in right-center will be 392 feet (119 m). The shortest dimension will be 335 feet (102 m) down the right-field line. The vast area in the "power alley" in left-center at Sun Life Stadium, also known as "The Bermuda Triangle", will also transfer to the new stadium. At FanFest in 2009, team President David Samson announced that the shallow left field and deep right field at Dolphin Stadium will be flip-flopped at the new ballpark.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
sethyarkony said:
Can we let Morrison make his MLB debut first? This question should be answered after due time.

Good news, Seth. There's no time limit for this poll! :cool:

I'll bump it after a couple of weeks or so.

Members online

Latest posts