Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What can I do in this situation? [Help me out plz]

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Flashmelo

Jun 1, 2009
1. I bought an item on ebay.

2. Was trying to pay for the item but in the invoice it was fixed at $32.00 for shipping (description said $3)

3. Sent numerous emails and ebay messages to the seller to send me a new invoice.

4. He ignored all the messages and did not fixed the invoice.

5. Today he opened a un paid item case.

6. Still he is not responding and I cannot pay for that kind of shipping.

Anyone had a situation like this?

Do I need to pay $32.00 shipping before I get a strike?

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
this just gets filed under another worthless seller. Dont pay it, just send the appropriate email to ebay and answer the claim with the details of him being a worthless moron. Nothing will happen to you except possible not getting a card you wanted.

maxpower

Jan 6, 2010
$32 for one card?!?

It's not worth $29 to avoid a strike, is it?

Please post the auction link...

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
As long as you respond to the report with your side, you should be fine. If you sent messages through eBay's system, you're golden.

Flashmelo

Jun 1, 2009
I am getting this card to my home in US.

I don't know why he is ignoring all the messages. I sent him about 20 in a week.

suddenly he opens a case.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Can you post the link. And you can call ebay as well and talk to them. But I think you good on your end if you answer the claim with I e-mailed shat bad about the million dollar shipping on a 2 dollar card. Is he hitting you with Express over night, Signature required and Insurance. How much was the card for over 200? The he is still wacking you in the head with a stick, but it will cost him around 25 to send it to you, if it is an expensive card, and he is in fact overnighting it.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
Jeff N. said:
Pay for the card, when you're in paypal, simply subtract out 29.00 or so. It should allow you to make changes to what you're paying.

there is no way to do this jeff if you are the buyer.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
boomo said:
Jeff N. said:
Pay for the card, when you're in paypal, simply subtract out 29.00 or so. It should allow you to make changes to what you're paying.

there is no way to do this jeff if you are the buyer.

Used to be.

Actually, he could not pay off of the invoice and just go to paypal and send money as per the auction description. If the card is $5 and shipping is $3, just send $8. Then advise eBay that hte payment is made and give them the tranny #.

Sometimes the best solutions are the simplest.

Members online

Latest posts