Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MLB 7/29

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Joshua.Roundtree said:
:eek:

OMG Pena just hit a BOMB, serious BOMB off Porcello over the catwalks at the Trop to the back wall. Oh my.

What's irritating is watching guys take extremely close pitches with 2 strikes and not be punched out.

Porcello threw him a knee-high fastball right over the plate the pitch before and it was called a ball. Porcello and Laird both thought it was a strike (should have been) and then Porcello leaves a fastball up on the next pitch.

Will Rhymes with a triple, let's see if the bottom of the order can get him in.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Well Porcello strikes out Longoria with the bases loaded and then Pena hits one hard but directly to Cabrera and instead of catching it to end the inning, it bounces off his foot and two runs score ::facepalm::

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
Well Porcello strikes out Longoria with the bases loaded and then Pena hits one hard but directly to Cabrera and instead of catching it to end the inning, it bounces off his foot and two runs score ::facepalm::

As a sox fan I was hoping for a Tiger win today :benson:

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
EricInCT said:
ALL_THE_HYPE said:

Yeah if it weren't for that, the game would still be tied. Porcello has actually looked pretty good out there. Better than I expected him to do, he often seems to fall apart after giving up runs like that, but he's been pretty darn impressive and has held them down today.

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
They did and the strugglnig Boesch grounded out to first. He has been terrible F lately

Porcello however is looking good today

Joshua.Roundtree said:
Huffamaniac said:
3-2 Rays
Time to see if the bullpen can hold it for Price and the Rays

Walk Cabrera, please.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
EricInCT said:
ALL_THE_HYPE said:

Don't be sorry I was cheering for the Yankees last time they played the Rays. :oops:

Members online

Latest posts