Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Josh Johnson Collector......Please Come in here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LaBlueFan

Nov 13, 2008
Dodger Country
I was going through a Box at a Local Show, and came across this:

scan0005.jpg

I thought it was a nice card, and immediately thought of you...... do you have 1?????

LMK,

Dave

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
17ROCKIES12 said:
I dont think they're numbered.

They weren't numbered, they were one per box, but alot of them were WBC "nobodies" so getting a stud player was kinda tough.

55 did just have a child, so I don't know how much he'll be on. I'll send him a PM with a topic link just in case.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
gt2590 said:
17ROCKIES12 said:

They weren't numbered, they were one per box, but alot of them were WBC "nobodies" so getting a stud player was kinda tough.

55 did just have a child, so I don't know how much he'll be on. I'll send him a PM with a topic link just in case.

Thanks Brian and Rob. :p

Other Dave - I'd love to get that from ya. They aren't numbered, BUT, my brother called UD back in early '08 to see if they could give any info on them, as he was picking up various players from the set, but never really saw many hit the 'Bay. They told him there was a SPR of 35. Again, that's UD info for ya, so I'm not sure how reliable it is.

LMK what you need for it. I've only got 18 of 'em ... :oops:

And thanks for the post, as Brian said, w/baby here, I'm trying to keep up, but falling behind at the same time.

Take care,

- Dave.

LaBlueFan

Nov 13, 2008
Dodger Country
55_marlins_sp said:
gt2590 said:
17ROCKIES12 said:

Thanks Brian and Rob. :p

Other Dave - I'd love to get that from ya. They aren't numbered, BUT, my brother called UD back in early '08 to see if they could give any info on them, as he was picking up various players from the set, but never really saw many hit the 'Bay. They told him there was a SPR of 35. Again, that's UD info for ya, so I'm not sure how reliable it is.

LMK what you need for it. I've only got 18 of 'em ... :oops:

And thanks for the post, as Brian said, w/baby here, I'm trying to keep up, but falling behind at the same time.

Take care,

- Dave.

DAve,

Congrats on the New little Angel!!! Enjoy every second with her, and cherish them. My Little Girl turns 16 in 2 months.....Holy Crap they grow up so fast.

ANYWAY,
Your Collection is amazing, and I really did have you in mind when I saw this card. I only Paid $75 for it which I thought was a fair price considering they card, so I would let it go for $105 delivered. Just a little mark up to gover Gas,Food for the day at the show, shipping fees (they went up I heard), and a couple cards that I was able to pick up for my collection. So, if you send me your Addy and $105 Paypal to my Paypal ADDY, I will get it right out to you!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SERIOUSLEY!!!!!!

Send me your Address in a PM, and it has been taken care of. Got a PM from somebody you recently "Hooked-up" big time, and they took care of the securing of the funds to acquire the card for you. George_Calfas........What a Great GUY, he didn't even hesitate when I dropped that $105 Price tag on Him. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyways,
Congrats on the Baby, and the Stellar J.J Collection. and I will tryr and get the card out to you this weekend, if not Monday or Tuesday.

Dave

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
metallicalex777 said:
George_Calfas said:
My pleasure dave made taking care of dave super easy. Plus us dads of little girls need to stick together.

All those damn Dave names :lol: Congrats to Dave and VERY WELL DONE by George and Dave!!!

All credit needs to go to Dave (LA)!

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
George_Calfas said:
metallicalex777 said:
[quote="George_Calfas":15a9shpa]My pleasure dave made taking care of dave super easy. Plus us dads of little girls need to stick together.

All those damn Dave names :lol: Congrats to Dave and VERY WELL DONE by George and Dave!!!

All credit needs to go to Dave (LA)![/quote:15a9shpa]

WELL DONE DAVE(LaBlueFan)...but I don't take back my last words ;)

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
metallicalex777 said:
George_Calfas said:
metallicalex777 said:
[quote="George_Calfas":2j0ui24v]My pleasure dave made taking care of dave super easy. Plus us dads of little girls need to stick together.

All credit needs to go to Dave (LA)!

WELL DONE DAVE(LaBlueFan)...but I don't take back my last words ;)[/quote:2j0ui24v]

George - Thank you kindly :p. I can't wait to show off what you got. Cloud 9 isn't high enough ;)

And Alex - Be quiet !!! There's only 89 Dave's on here. I can go to my Daves4Life message board and get 11 more to sign up so we have 100 strong :p :lol:

Members online

Latest posts