Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Friday - July 30, 2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Good morning...or as I'm now saying, good night. It's about 5 a.m. and I haven't gotten to sleep yet.

I just have to point out that I reclaimed my rightful spot as #1 poster with this post, breaking the tie with J-Roid, now having 18835 to his 18834. king2.gif

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
Good morning? Good night? How about good afternoon? :D I've got about 3 hours left on my shift and have to stay up late to prepare for a looooong Friday and Saturday.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

4 shifts left in the next 3 days...

I'm investigating starting an eBay store for a coupla months to get rid of all my Dad's low-end 90s/00s GU and inserts. Not sure though, if the extra fees and hassle is worth it. Probably gonna still do it, but not quite sure...

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
Morning guys. We won both are games yesterday i got a nd on game one im supposed to close game 2 tonight. Unless we lose both games we are playing Saturday no matter what.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Bachelor party tonight - not mine, but one of the ushers in our wedding. Mine is the end of August, but tonight should serve as a hell of a tune up.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
La Crosse, WI - where I went to college/bartended for eight years. I don't know if you've heard of the Brothers Bar chain, but we all worked for them. Should be a shitshow.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Beats me, I just now we're starting at a bar at 5 pm... bar time is 2:30... I'm going to feel like a bag of dicks in the morning. The only strip club I know of back there has some rather questionable dancers - all sorts of appendix scars and cottage cheese. Sure, I can get a rod from them, but I hate taking the chance of getting a lap dance and discovering a skid mark when they leave.

I trust I thoroughly ruined most of your breakfasts right there.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Slette said:
Beats me, I just now we're starting at a bar at 5 pm... bar time is 2:30... I'm going to feel like a bag of dicks in the morning. The only strip club I know of back there has some rather questionable dancers - all sorts of appendix scars and cottage cheese. Sure, I can get a rod from them, but I hate taking the chance of getting a lap dance and discovering a skid mark when they leave.

I trust I thoroughly ruined most of your breakfasts right there.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Good thing I already ate!!!

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Slette said:
The only strip club I know of back there has some rather questionable dancers - all sorts of appendix scars and cottage cheese. Sure, I can get a rod from them, but I hate taking the chance of getting a lap dance and discovering a skid mark when they leave.

:lol: I know that smilie is used a lot, but this time I actually did laugh out loud. Great post. Just wear dark pants and you'll be fine.

cwells46

Aug 7, 2008
Pigeon Forge, TN
Morning fellas....Finally done with that big print order from yesterday, have another big one to work on today for one of the local go kart tracks :mrgreen:

cwells46

Aug 7, 2008
Pigeon Forge, TN
It's so hot around here that the zoo is horrible...All the animals are as far back as they can get trying to find some shade and get out of the sun :(

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
They're always hiding in the shade at the Pittsburgh Zoo, bunch of lazy bastards. It seems the only ones ever moving around a lot are the monkeys, and they're usually only licking another monkey or pissing from the tree.

tenclubber

Apr 7, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
HAHA - The only reason we are going today is because it is only supposed to get to a high of 81 here today. It has been unbearably hot lately so this seems like a good time to go.

Members online

Latest posts