Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A 2002 year Authentic Jersey?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

auburn35

Jan 14, 2009
Hi,
I’m curious to see if anyone would have any suggestions on where would be the best place to locate a 2002 year authentic pro-cut Denver Broncos Blue Home Jersey?

I’m looking for this specific jersey because I'm trying to reassemble an autographed NFL Auctions Ashley Lelie rookie jersey that was dismantled and the players numbering and name plate were sold off, after the jersey was turned into a different player.

I would like to put the jersey back to the original form, with the proper authentic jersey, but haven't been able to find one anywhere. I’m not looking for anything that was player-worn or game used, just the basic pro-cut 2002 year Denver Broncos home jersey with all of the correct tags, although I wouldn’t turn down the chance to get a player worn jersey. The original jersey was coded (01-50) but I would be interested in anything that even somewhat resembles this code, preferably a 2002 year coded jersey

Thanks

Members online

Latest posts