Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

This lasted all of 15 seconds on ebay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mburgin

Aug 11, 2008
P_Manning 18 said:
Nice price.... but I cant make out any letter in that autograph. :(

yeah, i know. his auto has been getting progressively worse over the last few years. it's pretty shakey now. it's still a heck of a steal being numbered /10 though. i would have taken it if i had seen it a few seconds sooner.

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased
That autograph is ugly....I actually like the design of the card with the exception of the sticker autograph. I would pay a few more dollars and get an on card autograph considering the status of a player like Aaron.

For the record....I think this card in my collection for under $200 was a steal compared to the card in the auction. I ran across its twin but the seller was stuck on nearly $600 and would not move....

Hank_Aaron_Autograph.jpg

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
If you're just looking for a piece of Aaron its a steal, but given the condition of the auto its just a good buy.

Does anyone have an idea about who will have more autos - DiMaggio or Aaron? Aaron is still one autos I'm missing and I'm wondering if current prices are too high and should be closer to a '93 Pinnacle DiMaggio auto.

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased
uniquebaseballcards said:
If you're just looking for a piece of Aaron its a steal, but given the condition of the auto its just a good buy.

Does anyone have an idea about who will have more autos - DiMaggio or Aaron? Aaron is still one autos I'm missing and I'm wondering if current prices are too high and should be closer to a '93 Pinnacle DiMaggio auto.

I got this for $110 or $115 about 1 to 2 years ago.....at that time, most sold in the $140 range. It is hit or miss if the full autograph is visible in the window.

HAaron_BiographyAU.jpg

shepsspot

Oct 27, 2008
muchuckwagon said:
That autograph is ugly....I actually like the design of the card with the exception of the sticker autograph. I would pay a few more dollars and get an on card autograph considering the status of a player like Aaron.

For the record....I think this card in my collection for under $200 was a steal compared to the card in the auction. I ran across its twin but the seller was stuck on nearly $600 and would not move....

Hank_Aaron_Autograph.jpg

I think 600 would be right for that card, considering there is only 2 of them.

I have this one and last one sold for 281, I know crazy Topps collectors but there is only 2 of yours so I think under 200 for that is a huge steal.

Shep

hank.jpg

Members online

Latest posts