Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

It's J.P. ARENCIBIA Time!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shephech

Aug 18, 2008
Oh Canada......
Starts today and catches Brad Mills, I am hopeful for a couple nice hits... nice to see one of our future players up.

Shep :ugeek:

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
HOLY CRAP CITO!

SOMEONE WALKED TO START AN INNING AND EVENTUALLY SCORED? HE DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO STEAL A BASE? I DIDN'T THINK THAT COULD HAPPEN.

JzWand

Jun 8, 2009
Burlington Ontario Canada
aarne13 said:
JzWand said:
aarne13 said:
JzWand said:
yep. Watching the game now. Not often the jays have a HIGHLY touted prospect whom they developed within!

Snider?

I thought of snider but when was the last time a Jays minor leaguer led the minors in HRs?

The only ones that came close were Delgado, Geronimo Berroa and Glenallen Hill.

yeah Delgado was to my recollection the only one out of the 3 who was generally considered a high prospect.

Snider was but he didnt have the same #'s that JP and Carlos had.

braden

Aug 7, 2008
JzWand said:
aarne13 said:
JzWand said:
aarne13 said:
JzWand said:
yep. Watching the game now. Not often the jays have a HIGHLY touted prospect whom they developed within!

Snider?

I thought of snider but when was the last time a Jays minor leaguer led the minors in HRs?

yeah Delgado was to my recollection the only one out of the 3 who was generally considered a high prospect.

Outside of HRs, Snider's minor league resume is tremendously superior to Arencibia's.

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
braden said:
JzWand said:
aarne13 said:
JzWand said:
aarne13 said:
[quote="JzWand":1nwrpdxs]yep. Watching the game now. Not often the jays have a HIGHLY touted prospect whom they developed within!

Snider?

[/quote:1nwrpdxs]

One was called up in 2008 and it wasn't the kid born in '86, it was the one born in '88.

Outside of HRs, Snider's minor league resume is tremendously superior to Arencibia's.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Awesome!!! :D :lol:

Now the kid is going to have really high expectations for the rest of his career! :eek:

Members online

Latest posts