Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Brewers Trade Jim Edmonds To The Reds For Chris Dickerson

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
Link

I thought the Reds would be moving Dickerson soon because there just wasn't a spot for him in the outfield. He is an excellent athlete and hopefully the Brewers will give him playing time.

Now does any Brewers fan need a Chris Dickerson collection?

DickersonBH.jpg

DickersonPlate.jpg

DickersonBlue-1.jpg

DickersonBlue_0001.jpg

About 40-50 of these:
BC.jpg

Now graded a BGS 8.5 :?
DickersonRef.jpg

Dickerson.jpg

BlueRef.jpg

DickersonRedRef.jpg

SterlingRef.jpg

SterlingAuto_0001.jpg

SterlingAuto.jpg

DickersonAuto.jpg

ethanbryer

Jun 22, 2010
So. Missouri
i think edmonds deserves to be on a winning team, he has had a long and good career and he since this could be his last year, or nearing it. let him have a chance to win a pennant or a ring,

rob167

Aug 7, 2008
Ankeny, Iowa
i may be wrong, but the way i read your post is that he has had a good career so he deserves to retire having won a world series ring. but he won a ring in 2006 with the cardinals.

ethanbryer said:
i think edmonds deserves to be on a winning team, he has had a long and good career and he since this could be his last year, or nearing it. let him have a chance to win a pennant or a ring,

RedsFan2993

Jul 14, 2010
Thank God the division isn't decided on tonight's game. Leake has hit is innings limit and needs to be sent to the bullpen/shut down. It's time for Bailey to get back from rehab.

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI
You guys think the Reds had a logjam in CF? With the acquisition of Dickerson, the Brewers have Dickerson, Cain,Carlos Gomez as our CF'ers.

Nothing against Dickerson but I thinkk its only a matter of time before Cain proves he can handle CF everyday and the Brewers will have to decide what to do with Carlos and Chris.

Members online

Latest posts