Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

anyone ever order from 21nfl.com?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
It depends on what you're looking for. Those prices can't be beaten, but the quality is crap.

jimmychanga18

Feb 3, 2010
I have a pedroia 09 all star game bp jersey from a diff site from china. its ok, but the name and number are too low on the back and it doesnt fit right.

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
Coors Field is flooded with Gonzalez ones right now. The letters are way too small, the wrong color, and way too low.

jimmychanga18

Feb 3, 2010
well, i spose you get what you pay for. i think im going to buy one from ebay, jerseystore2000. looks to be legit, nice quality, and not overseas. thanks for the input.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
jimmychanga18 said:
well, i spose you get what you pay for. i think im going to buy one from ebay, jerseystore2000. looks to be legit, nice quality, and not overseas. thanks for the input.
DO NOT BUY FROM JERSEY STORE!

I had to return several jerseys before getting a refund. It was everything from off centered logos to upside down numbers. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME

And they live 25 mins away and each time would take 3 weeks to get it back.

craftysouthpaw

Jan 8, 2010
Good choice. I have heard way too many horror stories about jersey sellers from China. Not saying there aren't good ones but I'd stay away.

Members online

Latest posts