Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

OT: double mailday! (wrestling legend)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Bought the following Bruno Sammartino Sportkings auto from ebay, and also sent Bruno a card TTM. Got both in the mail today!
DSC01467.jpg

DSC01489.jpg

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Love Bruno!
To bad he and Vince can't get on the same page.
I would love to see a DVD of his best matches against Superstar Graham and Ivan Koloff!

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
klute14 said:
Love Bruno!
To bad he and Vince can't get on the same page.
I would love to see a DVD of his best matches against Superstar Graham and Ivan Koloff!

I've got a WWF released VHS f/'86 or so of just Bruno :)

studioclint

Aug 10, 2008
Chicago
darrend505 said:
IMO the ttm looks way better than the Sports Kings. Awesome mailday!!!

I agree the TTM looks way better. When they announced the first series of sports kings I emailed the owner if there would be base card autos. He not so politely said no. I still can't believe they haven't come out with base card auto versions. That TTM looks so nice. I would have bought so much of sports kings if they did. As of now I have never bought a sports king card.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Thanks for the replies. I agree the TTM looks better. Only took 5 days for him to send it back to me too.

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
studioclint said:
darrend505 said:
IMO the ttm looks way better than the Sports Kings. Awesome mailday!!!

I agree the TTM looks way better. When they announced the first series of sports kings I emailed the owner if there would be base card autos. He not so politely said no. I still can't believe they haven't come out with base card auto versions. That TTM looks so nice. I would have bought so much of sports kings if they did. As of now I have never bought a sports king card.
I was all for the product until I found out the autographs wouldn't be on base cards.They really missed a great oppurtunity to make some fantastic autograph cards.
Mike

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts