Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Weekend - August 14/15 - the1mcjensen B-Day Edition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Re: FCB Weekend - August 14/15 - themcjensen1 B-Day Edition

WOW, I thought I'd be the only one in here for a while. Magnet, you don't count though, you never sleep.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke

mstng99tim said:
WOW, I thought I'd be the only one in here for a while. Magnet, you don't count though, you never sleep.
have to cath a train soon, but there is wifi on the train :D

kcgranola

Jan 31, 2009

good morning gentlemen

I get to go to the seahawks presason game tonight should be a fun time.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly

jeff550 said:
have to cath a train soon, but there is wifi on the train :D

I have no medical training, but I gotta think a train is gonna be hard to "cath".

As Joey from Friends said when they told him what a catheter was, "Nothing is going up nowhere!"

And for mcj, Cooper had a good nite to celebrate your Big day. He's really emerging as the 4th WR and the fans are on his side too.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA

So the tickets my wife got from her boss for tonight's Steeler game are in a suite and have a face value of $110 per ticket. They better have some free food in there!!!

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009

Thats pretty sweet Tim. Two years ago when my moms friend invited me to go to the Iowa State K-State game they had season tickets and friends of theirs have box seats so i got to sit in the box and they had a crap load of food drinks nice ass seats too. And they gave out a free hat and a poster. But the coolest part was Terence Newman was in the box right next to ours.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009

Happy BDAY themcjensen1.. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Tim have a great time brother. The should have some free food depending on the suite owner. It has been 50/50 for me when I get in a suite there

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA

wheeler281 said:

Tim have a great time brother. The should have some free food depending on the suite owner. It has been 50/50 for me when I get in a suite there
It's the Ernst & Young suite, so I'm thinking they probably will, or at least I hope so. :lol:

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009

mstng99tim said:
wheeler281 said:

It's the Ernst & Young suite, so I'm thinking they probably will, or at least I hope so. :lol:

Have fun Tim, good luck on the free grub.

So my wife got Jersey Shore season 1 uncensored on DVD. Watched a little bit but can't really get into it. I think it's one of those things were you hear the hype for so long, when you finally see it, it disappoints. I did watch the episode where Snooki gets rocked in the face, the fact that the guy walked out of the bar and didn't go out on a stretcher shows how ***** those guys really are.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania

So today is a big drinking event in town. It's an annual thing they do to honor people who died. I guess you can sign up to have their name put on the official list of rememberance, and it's a big party with bands, and then a bike run. It raises money for the group which aides people when they have a family member die and need help. I went last year and put down 16 Yuenglings (so I'm told), and almost got into a fight with my friend at the end of the night...and it was awesome. I can't wait to head out around 4:00 for it.

mstng99tim said:
I should count for two.