Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Gotta put Halladay in the Cy Young race

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
15 wins, now 3rd lowest ERA in baseball. 4th shutout. Mets looked like a single A team.

Kevin

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
The Phillies have to win the division for him to get into the Cy Young race.

and Yes, the mets are a minor league team. 5 of the starting 9 of tonight game started the year in triple a

Canocollector#1

Aug 16, 2008
BIG APPLE
phillyfan0417 said:
Canocollector#1 said:
schmidtfan20 said:
15 wins, now 3rd lowest ERA in baseball. 4th shutout. Mets looked like a single A team.

Kevin

Exactly. Point being it does not prove much to me that he pitched well against the Mets.

Has we won 15 games against the mets?

His numbers are impressive and deserve consideration.

No. But, if you compare him to Wainwright it is a no doubter to me. Wainwright has 17 wins and his ERA is 1.99.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
you like to talk about waino, but fail to mention complete games, shutouts and innings pitched, all catagories
that Doc leads in.

Kevin

Wes

OG
Administrator
schmidtfan20 said:
you like to talk about waino, but fail to mention complete games, shutouts and innings pitched, all catagories
that Doc leads in.

Kevin

I like Halladay - he's on my fantasy team. But none of those three are triple crown pitching categories and are secondary to ERA, Wins and K's. I have him second right now.

aarne13

Oct 15, 2008
The Permian Basin
Wainwright is #1
Ubaldo #2
Halladay #3

Halladay is leading the league in IP, CG, SHO and K's. Chances are that whomever leads the league in wins will win the CY.

Members online

Latest posts