Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Long Shot: 'Bucket User papelbon100 Here?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aug 7, 2008
Hey! I guess my self-absorbness led me to you. :lol: I did a random search of my name and I found this. I am not sure if I still have this card, as I have semi retired from card collecting. I do not have my collection with me, but if you can hold off until September I can see if I can find this. Are you interested in the card?
Additionally, I do not search for my name everyday. I just randomly decided to do a search on here and it was my luck, or probably yours I guess.

carlitoson

Aug 7, 2008
Superfractor said:
...Out of curiosity: does a member here own the Duke Sardinha superfractor (rainbow), shown in the Baseball Card FAQ Reference thread?

Thanks, for any help, guys.
I gave him that scan. Never did see the Bowman red 1/1. The kid retired from baseball about a month after I got the super. :lol:

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
The Front Range, Colorado
carlitoson said:
Superfractor said:
...Out of curiosity: does a member here own the Duke Sardinha superfractor (rainbow), shown in the Baseball Card FAQ Reference thread?

Thanks, for any help, guys.
I gave him that scan. Never did see the Bowman red 1/1. The kid retired from baseball about a month after I got the super. :lol:

Do you own the superfractor?

PM sent!

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
The Front Range, Colorado
Taylor (Papelbon100) said:
Hey! I guess my self-absorbness led me to you. :lol: I did a random search of my name and I found this. I am not sure if I still have this card, as I have semi retired from card collecting. I do not have my collection with me, but if you can hold off until September I can see if I can find this. Are you interested in the card?
Additionally, I do not search for my name everyday. I just randomly decided to do a search on here and it was my luck, or probably yours I guess.
:lol:

I totally missed this post.

I can most-definitely hold off 'till September! I'm glad you decided to search for your name; I did not assume you do it routinely. :lol: ;)

PM sent, and thanks again.

Members online

Latest posts