Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Top Minor League Performances for Games of 8/19/10 OVER 120

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

topprospectalert

Aug 7, 2008
Heck of a day for the 2010 Bowman Chrome AUTO class

A few of the best:

Dustin Ackley 3-4, 2B, RBI, BB
Nolan Arenado 4-6, 3(2B), 3RBI
Brandon Belt 1-4, HR, 2RBI, BB
Charlie Blackmon 4-4, 3B
Joel Carreno 8IP, 1ER, 3H, 11K, WIN
Nick Franklin 4-5, 2B
Cole Garner 2-4, 2HR, 3RBI
Grant Green 3-5, 2B, RBI,
Justin Jackson 4-4, 2B, RBI - SELL SELL SELL :)
Jenrry Mejia 7IP, 0ER, 1H, 2BB, 8K, WIN
Devin Mesoraco 1-3, HR, 4RBI - 2 Grand Slams In 2 Days Since Promotion to AAA
Mike Moustakas 1-4, HR, RBI
J R Murphy 2-4, - Team had 3 hits. Slade Heathcott had the other
Wil Myers 3-3, HR, 4RBI, BB
Anthony Rizzo 3-4, 2HR, 5RBI,
Justin Smoak 3-5, 2(2B), 2RBI
Matt Thomson 5IP, 0ER, 2H, 2BB, 10K, WIN

Check out the rest at www.topprospectalert.com

topprospectalert

Aug 7, 2008
Blackmon's been a huge surprise this year. Folks who made stashes of his Auto's for $.99 to $20 may be in for a treat if he does get the call in Sept. The way the Rockies are this year being out of it, they might as well call up the whole farm.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
topprospectalert said:
Blackmon's been a huge surprise this year. Folks who made stashes of his Auto's for $.99 to $20 may be in for a treat if he does get the call in Sept. The way the Rockies are this year being out of it, they might as well call up the whole farm.

i have a little stash of him as well. a bunch of black sterling ref's, 2x 1/1 sterling printing plate autos, etc....

just seems like though that he reminds me a bit of trevor crowe from the indians....not sure if his price will jump much once or if he hits the bigs...

whaddaya think?

dave

excel_B

Feb 5, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
daveyou said:
topprospectalert said:

i have a little stash of him as well. a bunch of black sterling ref's, 2x 1/1 sterling printing plate autos, etc....

just seems like though that he reminds me a bit of trevor crowe from the indians....not sure if his price will jump much once or if he hits the bigs...

whaddaya think?

dave

I have always liked him ever since he first signed with the Rockies...
A small stash here - a Sterling Refractor auto, EEE auto, 10 chromes auto (all above blue ref)

topprospectalert

Aug 7, 2008
daveyou said:

whaddaya think?

dave

Please don't mention Trevor Crowe. 100 Sterling Rookies & 20 Sterling Refractors ::facepalm:: x Infinity

Members online

Latest posts