Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

One of my best football flips

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Although the $$ are relatively small, this has to be one of my better football flips.

One week ago, bought this card for $10 on checkoutmycards.com

!B0pHnG!BWk~$(KGrHqQOKigE)TL9W!zjBMbK,o!-d!~~_12.jpg

Sold it a few days ago for $40.

[phil:1af8meyp]350385965824[/phil:1af8meyp]

Legedu has been named a fantasy sleeper by several sites due to Vincent Jackson's holdout so I think people are starting to search him more often.

It seems like people named as sleepers for fantasy often jump up in price in the preseason.

I've had mixed success prospecting football, just wanted to share this one.

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
$30 in just a week is pretty good for a minimum investment card like that.
Especially considering you didn't even need him to have a big regular season game.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
rymflaherty said:
$30 in just a week is pretty good for a minimum investment card like that.
Especially considering you didn't even need him to have a big regular season game.

Bingo, he caught a TD in the first preseason game and that proved to be enough.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Thanks for the kind words guys, the fact that he is the starting WR in a pass happy offense seems to be bringing out a few more listings as a lot of his Contenders AUs have been listed - [phil:35co98fc]130422814505[/phil:35co98fc] like this one that ends tomorrow.

The other guy I'm curious to watch from a price perspective is Malcom Floyd, who I truly believe could have a Vincent Jackson like season in Vincent's absence. His cards hardly show up but his contenders auto ([phil:35co98fc]220659211950[/phil:35co98fc]) is absolutely one to snag.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
Awesome flip! 300% in one week is amazing.

Last season I bought a Topps Chrome RC REF /50 Matthew Straford (Stafford) horribly misspelled listing for $100. Got it graded and sold it for $225. I love eBay (sometimes)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts