Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Drabek = September call up?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommyd2107

Oct 29, 2009
Anyone else think Kyle Drabek will be a september call up? He's been pitching pretty well recently and I personally think he should get a shot, Ive been a big fan of his since the Phils drafted him and have been following/collecting him ever since.

tooly22

Feb 14, 2009
New Hampshire
Does he deserve a late season look? I would say definitely. The kid has been phenomenal to watch and has pitched well when it has mattered most including last night.

However, I would be shocked if he was called up. They have been really trying to limit his innings and with the team about to secure a playoff spot, thats at least one or two more starts at the minimum on top of at least one more regular season start. In fact, they have put him on the restricted list twice and had him skip starts just to keep his innings down. Calling him up would seem to go against what they are trying to do with his arm.

Hallsgator

Aug 7, 2008
Charleston, SC
No. Too many innings and they want him in NH for the playoffs. More likely to see Mills, Ray, Ripper, and maybe Shawn Hill take on some innings in September due to the young arms in Toronto.

tooly22

Feb 14, 2009
New Hampshire
Tom Signore is your uncle? Nice guy. Very funny in the few times I have met him. I am a season ticket holder and will be there on Saturday night.

elmalo

Feb 19, 2010
tooly22 said:
Tom Signore is your uncle? Nice guy. Very funny in the few times I have met him. I am a season ticket holder and will be there on Saturday night.
Yeah, Toms my uncle. I'll be up there Friday Saturday and maybe Sunday.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts