Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is this a fluke?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

padremurph

Aug 7, 2010
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... K:MEWAX:IT

I collect Latos so I'm always on top of what his cards are going for, this is a high for a base chrome auto. For the majority of the season they were in the $10-$20 range and they recently broke $20 consistently, nowhere near $40.

Is this a fluke or will his cards keep soaring as the Padres and Latos keep playing at a high level?

PS, anyone have a Latos collectors thread? I see there are a few other Latos collectors here.

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
I assume if they make the playoffs and the farther they go the higher the price
will go especially if he does well . From a PC standpoint if you collect him I would
ride the wave and sell then rebuy later (next year ) at half the price

bdal23

Aug 7, 2008
padremurph said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190432822071&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I collect Latos so I'm always on top of what his cards are going for, this is a high for a base chrome auto. For the majority of the season they were in the $10-$20 range and they recently broke $20 consistently, nowhere near $40.

Is this a fluke or will his cards keep soaring as the Padres and Latos keep playing at a high level?

PS, anyone have a Latos collectors thread? I see there are a few other Latos collectors here.

Not a fluke, just showing that people are starting to notice. His base cards rose to around $30 after his last start. Another stellar start will push the base cards towards $50.

I sold a all my parallels earlier in the year. I got $40 for an xfractor, and $50 for 2 refractors. Not bad considering I paid $20 for all 3. I still have 3 base chrome autos. So hopefully his next start he keeps rolling.

padremurph

Aug 7, 2010
craiger122003 said:
will go especially if he does well . From a PC standpoint if you collect him I would

Hmm, didn't ever think of that, makes sense though. Just might be a little hard to part with the PC items.

bdal23

Aug 7, 2008
padremurph said:
craiger122003 said:

Hmm, didn't ever think of that, makes sense though. Just might be a little hard to part with the PC items.
When prices spike I let go of PC items. Ultimately they will come back down and you can use the money you made to buy more.
I usually will keep the nicer patches if I have any. I will keep a base auto and parallel auto. I sell the rest.

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
come on UD, hurry up and get this to me....

latos.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts