Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jason Heyward Pie Card?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crosby87

Jul 7, 2009
Pittsburgh
Just wondering how rare is the Jason Heyward pie in face card in Topps Series 2? I was thinking of trying to pick one up, but would rather just pull it. Im thinking of getting a little Heyward PC started since I already have a few rookies and an autographed A/G card.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
ethanbryer said:
Jason Heyward Pie Card?

fail

Pretty sure the only fail in here is you begging for thanks in your signature and you have a whooping 5 thanks. That pretty much says it all.

crosby87

Jul 7, 2009
Pittsburgh
ethanbryer said:
Jason Heyward Pie Card?

fail
Why do you feel the need to reply to so many threads with nothing to offer? Take a look at some your posts. I just needed to know a simple question about a card I saw someone pulled in the box breaks area, and was curious to know how rare of a card it is. I didn't want someone to give that very helpful response "Fail".

search.php?author_id=4412&sr=posts

No one here takes you seriously because your an admitted packsearcher, and you never offer anything in your posts. Quit being so quick to judge that you know everything.

Thanks for everyone else letting me know some facts about the card. I might just save up my money to get a few of those value boxes, and hopefully I pull one. Even If I don't I will be happy with a Strasburg chrome.

PaulKonerkbro

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago- White Sox Fan
crosby87 said:
ethanbryer said:
Jason Heyward Pie Card?

fail
Why do you feel the need to reply to so many threads with nothing to offer? Take a look at some your posts. I just needed to know a simple question about a card I saw someone pulled in the box breaks area, and was curious to know how rare of a card it is. I didn't want someone to give that very helpful response "Fail".

http://freedomcardboard.com/forum/searc ... 2&sr=posts

No one here takes you seriously because your an admitted packsearcher, and you never offer anything in your posts. Quit being so quick to judge that you know everything.

Thanks for everyone else letting me know some facts about the card. I might just save up my money to get a few of those value boxes, and hopefully I pull one. Even If I don't I will be happy with a Strasburg chrome.

Someone spent way too long searching to make a comeback that nobody cares about. You made 3 consecutive threads about this. That=fail.

Good luck getting your base card.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
Bashing a kid is worse than bashing a card...

Pile on old dudes. You'd think you guys would have thicker skin by now or have learned the ability to ignore.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
crosby87 said:
Adamsince1981 said:

Pile on old dudes. You'd think you guys would have thicker skin by now or have learned the ability to ignore.
I am a kid.

1st - You posted right before I posted. I technically wasn't speaking to you.
2nd - Go ask your dad if you should spend money on a card that has nothing to offer but manufactured scarcity...the lowest one has ended for is $34. That is stupid. I sold a Heyward Tribute jersey auto /75 for $59 the other day.

crosby87

Jul 7, 2009
Pittsburgh
Adamsince1981 said:
crosby87 said:
Adamsince1981 said:

I am a kid.

2nd - Go ask your dad if you should spend money on a card that has nothing to offer but manufactured scarcity...the lowest one has ended for is $34. That is stupid. I sold a Heyward Tribute jersey auto /75 for $59 the other day.
It isn't about the money (It would be mine anyway I have a part time job). I just was going to start a small J-Heyward collection...I didn't want this to turn into some sort of heated argument.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
crosby87 said:
Adamsince1981 said:
crosby87 said:
Adamsince1981 said:

I am a kid.

It isn't about the money (It would be mine anyway I have a part time job). I just was going to start a small J-Heyward collection...I didn't want this to turn into some sort of heated argument.

I'm not sure why it did, adults felt the need to bash a kid that could have easily been ignored.

As for the card and your money, I was simply stating your money would go further in bettering your Heyward collection than spending money on something that Topps simply decided to make less of.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
crosby87 said:
Just wondering how rare is the Jason Heyward pie in face card in Topps Series 2? I was thinking of trying to pick one up, but would rather just pull it. Im thinking of getting a little Heyward PC started since I already have a few rookies and an autographed A/G card.

To answer your question, not extremely rare and the price is higher than it should be. But you would spend more trying to pull it than just buying it our right....

Members online

Latest posts