Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I am totally stoked!! _ answer revealed on page 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
A long time ago (over a year ago), i donated to a certain players charity to get an autograph card of them....it never came. I was pretty upset, as it is a card I have been looking for for my psa/dna collection for the LONGEST TIME. It is only one of about 3 cards I am missing for the set (all superstars from 1980 to 1996 that don't have certified rookie autos, probably near a hundred cards in the collection)....I have only seen one other one on ebay, and unfortunately it was graded 10 and the buyer wanted some crazy amount for it (I think $1000 or something crazy).

Anyway i got an envelope today and it had my address label on both the from and to, and my wife asks me, what the hell did you do, mailing something to yourself? I looked at the envelope, and I had no clue, what it was.....when I opened the envelope, I was totally stoked....i never really forgot about it, because the card is in my search along with a few others I have been looking for well over a year now....

Anyone want to guess which player and card? you know there are a ton of many of the superstar players between 1980 and 1996 that are relatively easy to find...

Whoever guesses will win a free card that will sell on ebay for over $10.

3 guesses max per person.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Re: I am totally stoked!!

John Olerud
Don Mattingly
Wade Boggs

Thanks for the post/contest!

Glad you finally got your card!

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008

matfanofold said:
John Olerud
Don Mattingly
Wade Boggs

Thanks for the post/contest!

Glad you finally got your card!

None of those, thanks for trying....
schmidtfan20 said:
John Kruk
Von Hayes
Gary Maddux
Nope none of those.

The only players i collected for that set have HOF stats or very near HOF stats.

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008

GAbballplayer148 said:
Mariano Rivera
Mike Piazza
Jeff Bagwell

:) Thanks
Nope, none of those...
One of those players is one of three I am still looking for. (I got a minor league of them for now, but can't find his real rc. )

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts