Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

sportscardforum.........wtf

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
i made a trade with this dude on scf, 4 freaking dollars paypal for a card, i was getting the paypal

the dude says he will send paypal then i will send card

a week later, he says he cant do it as i have less than 20 feedback
first off are you kidding me, wtf, im going to scam you for four dollars, haha, why would i even waste my time scamming someone of four dollars

then the dude emails the admin over there telling me i have to send, and im like no, he has to send paypal first

i get banned till 2011

Wes

OG
Administrator
miguelcabrera said:
i made a trade with this dude on scf, 4 freaking dollars paypal for a card, i was getting the paypal

the dude says he will send paypal then i will send card

a week later, he says he cant do it as i have less than 20 feedback
first off are you kidding me, wtf, im going to scam you for four dollars, haha, why would i even waste my time scamming someone of four dollars

then the dude emails the admin over there telling me i have to send, and im like no, he has to send paypal first

i get banned till 2011

Those are their rules. I'm sure you did more than saying no to get banned for two years. I don't like the rule though.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
no the main guy emails me saying if i fix it he will reinstate me, but he says there are strict rules
i mean come on, four dollars, im going to waste my time for four dollars

HYPE

Jan 7, 2009
JERSEY
im new to the site. but if someone on on freedomcardboard wanted a card i had and i put it on ebay for to buy is that a problem?

Dpanthers14

Aug 7, 2008
Colorado
ya its pretty bs because i have been on there sence 06 and it still says i have to send first are you kidding me i have made trades over there but not a ton.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Lets not turn this into a SCF bashing thread. They have rules as we have rules over here. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense that you would have to send a card first on a card/paypal deal as it would be considered in the same light as an ebay purchase but I don't use their site so I don't know the rules.

Bottom line, you were asked to make the deal right and you didn't comply so you got burned. Its rough and petty but hey, they are who they are.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
HYPE said:
im new to the site. but if someone on on freedomcardboard wanted a card i had and i put it on ebay for to buy is that a problem?
nope, very popular when live.com was it effect

and ya scf sucks ya...

(lol family guy, haha everyone laugh at brian, haha braiin you suck...)

Members online

Latest posts