Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sickels' Tigers Top 20 Prospects

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
Porcello: A little more Webb or Zambrano and not as much Beckett. Still not bad to be compared to any of those guys. I'll continue to buy him.

Nick1190

Banned
Aug 7, 2008
19) Brandon Hamilton, RHP, Grade C: Young and projectable, command fell apart in A-ball but will get more chances.

Seriously? He came back in the second half of the season, and looked very sharp. 19 is a joke.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
I think worth and steirby should be higher. Worth is pretty good and Ryan just has HR power. This list is meh and also Hamilton at 19 is an absolute chuckle!

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
didn't realize casey crosby is that high. a lot of my hs teammates played on the same travel team as him

archiebunkerjr

Dec 11, 2008
Dombrowski's impressions on Cale Iorg are far greater than Sickels'. The Tigers acquired Adam Everett to share SS duties with Ramon Santiago for 2009. They did not want to acquire a better SS for a longer term contract so that the position would be filled by Iorg in 2010.

The Tigers have never had a legit catching prospect. I wish they could get one.

I wasn't too impressed with Larish when he was called up last year. His swing is too long.

Members online

Latest posts