Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

HOLY SHINIKES!!!! NYJER MORGAN BRAWL IN MARLINS GAME!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I ADVISE ALL OF YOU TO CATCH THE HIGHLIGHTS!!!!

{ *LAST NIGHT*
Morgan plowed the catcher over first. Seperated the catchers shoulder. Catcher leaves the game. {

Then TONIGHT
Morgan gets plunked. He took it fine. Stole 2nd and then 3rd.

Next at Bat , the pitcher throws behind Morgan. He charges. As he is running and throws a haymaker at the picther, Gabby Sanchez clotheslines him. And the benches Clear!!!

Check out the highlights as soon as you can. It goes wild!!

Im tryin to find the video right now.

WATCH IT
http://scores.espn.go.com/mlb/recap?gam ... da-marlins

Sweetness

Mar 1, 2009
Gaby!!!!!!!!!!! Add me the the official GABY SANCHEZ fan club. That was a beautiful clothes line.

I don't understand why everyone was so pissed about Morgan stealing 2 bases when they are getting blown out. Ya, he should have slid instead of hitting the catcher.

they need to show the events that led up to it.

Last night
Morgan LEVELED the catcher. Took him out.

They plunked him tonight. Breaking ball, slow, not at his head. Youd expect it.
They were up by alot of runs and steals 2nd and then 3rd. So i guess that pissed them off.

Watch sportscenter or mlb network. These highlights are good but they dont show the previous stuff.

Lars

Aug 25, 2008
If he isn't already on his way, Morgan would be a black eye who'll find himself playing in the Atlantic League next year.

JzWand said:
Hes a small dude and Volstad is pretty big. He should have taken the bat with him when he charged and maybe he would have avoided being clotheslined!

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
I thought the Sanchez hit was bush league at best. Morgan had a problem with Volstad, not Sanchez. Morgan was by himself. Volstad had at least 5 others in the vicinity.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
jbhofmann said:
I thought the Sanchez hit was bush league at best. Morgan had a problem with Volstad, not Sanchez. Morgan was by himself. Volstad had at least 5 others in the vicinity.

You go after a team's pitcher, you deal with the team. Same goes in football. You go after the QB, you get the O-Line too.

A_Pharis

Yeah, you don't charge a pitcher without being prepared to get in and out before his team converges. Any starting pitcher is going to have "that friend" on the field at any given time, and "that friend" for Volstad was Sanchez. It was a sweet clothesline, but it should have been a Goldberg SPEAR.

Members online

Latest posts