Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ian Desmond, Danny Espinosa, Wilson Ramos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jfnats

Aug 20, 2010
I know Desmond leads all of MLB in errors, but his batting average is almost up to .290 now, and he has been playing much better defense of late. I'm amazed just how cheap his cards still are on eBay. Along with Espinosa and Ramos, it's nice to see the Nats have some exciting position players to surround Zim. Can't wait for more Desmond and Ramos RCs in Topps Chrome. Anyone know if Espinosa will be in a Bowman issue later this year?

voteEjordan

Jul 10, 2010
Washington DC
jfnats said:
I know Desmond leads all of MLB in errors, but his batting average is almost up to .290 now, and he has been playing much better defense of late. I'm amazed just how cheap his cards still are on eBay. Along with Espinosa and Ramos, it's nice to see the Nats have some exciting position players to surround Zim. Can't wait for more Desmond and Ramos RCs in Topps Chrome. Anyone know if Espinosa will be in a Bowman issue later this year?

As a Nats collector I've got no complaints here! :D

I haven't made it over to the ballpark since the call ups, but I'm excited to see Espinosa and Ramos with the team. (And with Strasburg out of the picture tickets have gotten cheaper too!)

I don't prospect so I've no idea if these guys are still decent investments, but it is very fun to see excitement around the team and city- I'm overhearing a lot more chatter about the team out and about in DC and seeing way more hats around.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
cant wait to see Espinosa this year. along with Marrero, Norris and our pitching, with some good players lower down(Destin Hood) cant wait to see my nats slowly improve. now just resign Dunn :!:

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
voteEjordan said:
jfnats said:

I haven't made it over to the ballpark since the call ups, but I'm excited to see Espinosa and Ramos with the team. (And with Strasburg out of the picture tickets have gotten cheaper too!)

I don't prospect so I've no idea if these guys are still decent investments, but it is very fun to see excitement around the team and city- I'm overhearing a lot more chatter about the team out and about in DC and seeing way more hats around.

Really nice to see the young guys doing well. Went to the Nats/Pirates games Friday and Saturday. Got to see Espinoza'a first home run. Desmond was raking all weekend, hope his defense comes around. Didn't get to go today, was hoping to see Ramos live.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
DWright5 said:
voteEjordan said:
jfnats said:

Really nice to see the young guys doing well. Went to the Nats/Pirates games Friday and Saturday. Got to see Espinoza'a first home run. Desmond was raking all weekend, hope his defense comes around. Didn't get to go today, was hoping to see Ramos live.
and zimm is still very young. you have an amazing zimm collection.

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
jeff550 said:
DWright5 said:
voteEjordan said:
jfnats said:

and zimm is still very young. you have an amazing zimm collection.

Thanks a lot, I actually just got rid of a bunch. I'm trying to save up for something I've had my eye on for a while. Also just listed about a dozen UD Premiers on the bay.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
CAROLINA BOSOX said:
Is Adrien Nieto still a Nat's prospect? If so, how does he fit in now with Ramos behind the plate?
yes he is, but he dosent fir in with ramos and norris and flores(who will play in the florida instructional league)

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
DWright5 said:
I'm hoping for Norris to do some big things.
with more walks then strikouts last time i looked, so do i. I also think he wont be at cather when he is called up

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
jeff550 said:
CAROLINA BOSOX said:
Is Adrien Nieto still a Nat's prospect? If so, how does he fit in now with Ramos behind the plate?
yes he is, but he dosent fir in with ramos and norris and flores(who will play in the florida instructional league)

OK, thanks. I guess a position change is in his future or a trade.

jfnats

Aug 20, 2010
Forgot about Bernadina there, but you're right. Thanks to this thread, now I know who I'm bidding against on eBay for Zimmerman and Desmond stuff. ;)

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
jfnats said:
Forgot about Bernadina there, but you're right. Thanks to this thread, now I know who I'm bidding against on eBay for Zimmerman and Desmond stuff. ;)
Desi is a great ip signer at games. almost got zimmy once

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
jkeys said:
Do you guys think that any of the lower round picks from the last two years will factor in to the starting lineups anytime soon???
Daniel Rosenbaum might
Lombardozzi might

some others are further off, but might factor in

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
jfnats said:

Just listed a bunch of nice Zimm stuff, so I won't be bidding on them!

sebpoo

Aug 7, 2008
Montreal, P.Q.
Espinosa was on fire this afternoon: 4/5, 2 HR (including a grand slam), 6 RBI. He is now 9/16 3hr 10rbi since being called up.

Glad i decided to add him on my fantasy team just before gametime :D

jfnats

Aug 20, 2010
I was at the game today...WOW. Danny Espinosa is a special player. That was an unbelievable performance for someone playing in his fourth MLB game.

Members online

Latest posts