Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bowman auto redemption delays - requesting a substitute?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jfnats

Aug 20, 2010
So I emailed in redemption codes for a Jaff Decker refractor auto and a Michael Brantley chrome auto from 2010 Bowman awhile back, and this morning I got emails from Topps support stating that both redemptions are delayed, and I can request a substitute "of equal Beckett value." Anyone have any experience with this? I called the phone number and left a message, but I'm wondering just what I could turn these two redemptions into...?

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Sometimes they're good and sometimes they're terrible but either way, you're kinda stuck with whatever you get. If you are a fan of Decker or Brantley, I'd hold out. If not, then maybe try your luck with a replacement.

jfnats

Aug 20, 2010
Do I have any say at all in what card(s) I receive in return, or is the choice just up to someone at Topps? That's a key factor in my decision. Would love to pick up a quality Bowman refractor auto, but I don't want to just give this thing away.

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
jfnats said:
Do I have any say at all in what card(s) I receive in return, or is the choice just up to someone at Topps? That's a key factor in my decision. Would love to pick up a quality Bowman refractor auto, but I don't want to just give this thing away.

You pretty much get no say.

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI
Between Topps, UD and Panini, Topps is the company I would choose last to pick out my redemption replacement.

and I am waiting on

4 Jaff Decker Base Auto's
2 Jaff Decker Refractor Auto's
1 Jaff Decker Blue Refractor Auto

of course Topps got Craig Clark, and Michael Brantley to sign thier cards. Its just my luck.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
lisu said:
jfnats said:

You pretty much get no say.
Well Lisa he can say, but him getting is a whole different story. :lol:

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Exposfan said:
Between Topps, UD and Panini, Topps is the company I would choose last to pick out my redemption replacement.

and I am waiting on

4 Jaff Decker Base Auto's
2 Jaff Decker Refractor Auto's
1 Jaff Decker Blue Refractor Auto

of course Topps got Craig Clark, and Michael Brantley to sign their cards. Its just my luck.
I have about 10 of these and have not redeemed them :lol:

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
blazers091 said:
it might to turn into a clay buchholz auto from the topps redemption set
I had gottened 2 of these from my redemption replacements. All they did was send me the card I did not even remember I had any redemptions pending.

loftlife

Feb 7, 2010
notjomommasclint said:
i have requested a replacement for both deckers and my craig clark orange auto. i used the phone and email and have yet to see a response. do they respond or just mail the card?

Might want to check in online... my Craig Clark gold auto says shipped on the 9th and is at the PO today, so i should see it in the next day or two (or what ever the hell they sent me)

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
loftlife said:
vwnut13 said:
I can't view my redemptions right now.

Just brings me to a page to change my info.

Hit the tag at the bottom that says redemptions

Thanks, wasn't working before.

Only one more month for my Juan Francisco Chicle Auto. Yipee!

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
loftlife said:
notjomommasclint said:
i have requested a replacement for both deckers and my craig clark orange auto. i used the phone and email and have yet to see a response. do they respond or just mail the card?

Might want to check in online... my Craig Clark gold auto says shipped on the 9th and is at the PO today, so i should see it in the next day or two (or what ever the hell they sent me)
I just got a Craig Clark auto ref in today so they are live.

ArtVandelay

Jul 6, 2010
I think my Craig Clark Blue is waiting for me when I get home!!! Something from Tristar came today I hear...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts