Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Troy Tulowitzki: 14th HR Of The Month

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
The Front Range, Colorado
Re: Troy Tulowitzki: 13th HR Of The Month

darocker80 said:
if i had paypal i'd be all over that gold on ebay. really wnat a blue lol

TulowitzkiBowmanChromeBlue-1.jpg

mwashuc06

Aug 7, 2008
Wow, imagine the full season numbers with Tulo, we could have been talking triple crown with him. The surest thing to a complete SS in the game and a no doubter HOFer in my book barring injuries.

rehmus

Mar 10, 2010
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
mwashuc06 said:
Wow, imagine the full season numbers with Tulo, we could have been talking triple crown with him. The surest thing to a complete SS in the game and a no doubter HOFer in my book barring injuries.

not trying to take away from anything he's doing, it's amazing... truly... but let's settle down with the 'no doubt hof' talk. dude's been to one all-star game.

unless, of course, you were joking. then, uhh, my bad.

fkw

May 28, 2010
Kea'au, HI
rehmus said:
mwashuc06 said:

not trying to take away from anything he's doing, it's amazing... truly... but let's settle down with the 'no doubt hof' talk. dude's been to one all-star game.

unless, of course, you were joking. then, uhh, my bad.

He's good but...... an awesome month doesnt write the ticket to HOF.

It is going to be fun to watch him these last 2 weeks though, getting nearly as hot as that 20 HRs in a month by Sosa, or the whole 2001 season by Bonds (Bonds' most in a month was 17)

Members online

Latest posts