Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 DEEE Box/Case Tally Thread

Busting How Much 2010 DEEE?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
None. I've never opened a single pack of EEE, which is a bit surprising considering the number of Elite cards I've owned over the last few years.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
None. I went back and forth about a case last year, but went against it due to the .99 autos. Not even going to think about it this year. Going after my two guys, going with a case of draft, and have all my 2010 bowman stuff at BGS. An expensive few months ahead

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Looks as though it's been pushed back to Oct. 6th, at least according to Blowout. ::facepalm::

What are the legalities here, if true? (I'm referring to their CLC license, which expires on 9/30).

Drew

Apr 3, 2010
As long as the card are made before 9-30-10, I don't believe there are any legal issues. Remember when Upper Deck pushed back Exquisite basketball and set the release date a week after their license expired? They were in the clear because they had already made the cards and they were sent out before their license expired, I think. Maybe someone else remembers what the deal with that was.

With all that said, I can't wait for this. It looks to be the first and only (as of now) auto of Micheal Choice.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
BowmanChromeAddict said:
We've clearly got some big rippers on the board, I'm one, but not on this product. I'd love to see the ID's behind the folks busting 2 or more cases of this.

I'm interested to see these breaks as well!

No DEEE for me this year, doubling down on Draft.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
This is why an impressive checklist always comes in at a distant second to a product's overall reputation.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts