Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bryce Harper USA Chromes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MichaelStanton2010

Feb 14, 2010
Just curious on everyones thoughts...Are these going to see a lift anytime soon due to his current status regarding up coming releases (or lack of releases I should say) or hold steady where they are at? Thanks in advance, Chris

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
Although not pack inserted, I feel this could be one of his better sought after cards down the road:

2009-aflac-bryce-harper-1.jpg

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
bradical said:
Although not pack inserted, I feel this could be one of his better sought after cards down the road:

2009-aflac-bryce-harper-1.jpg

very true. that being said, i wouldnt be surprised to see the auto'd version packed out somewhere down the line
Freddies 2006 AFLAC wound up auto'd in 2008 BDP

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
autocut said:
ThoseBackPages said:
autocut said:
ThoseBackPages said:
Hold Steady

Expect a price drop when his MLB stuff is issued

Depends on his performance, Could be like McGwire's USA RC.

His MLB stuff will be autographed, making it the winner

Yes, until the market gets flooded.

There is no shot at it being like the McGwire USA RC, or anything close, once the autos hit the market. Expect them to drop to the price of a reg chrome of any top prospect.

The McGwire situation was a totally different beast, since companies were not producing like they were now. Even when it truly got hot in the 90's, they still were nothing like today's products of multiple autos for each prospect.

For now, it's essentially the only chrome of Harper and only pack issues Topps card. Until he signs an auto contract and is put in sets, that will be a key card. The minute he signs and is slated for every set imaginable, expect it to drop like an anchor.

Plus, remember that the base chrome Harper was still issues in mass quantity. The parallels will hold some more value, but they will still drop at some point.

Members online

Latest posts