Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Lots of release date movement: Chrome, Bowman Chrome, Update

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Krusin

Jun 3, 2009
Middle Tennessee
11/3 for B Chrome, wth seasons over by then. Really curious why the delay? I purchased in June that's gonna be a 5 month wait. Lets hope it's for better content & not to be wattered down further. I'm going to sit on my case untill next season at least & see what happens to Stras.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
ballerskrip said:
Jaypers said:
brentandbecca said:
BC BB 11/3

Awesome. So, instead of 10/14, it's now been pushed back a full 3 weeks.

What in the hell does it mean for BCDP????? Usually released just before Christmas. DAMNIT Topps stop Fricking with me!!!!!!! DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like they care. It's sold out already. And its' reputation basically gives them carte blanche.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
Jaypers said:
ballerskrip said:
Jaypers said:
brentandbecca said:
BC BB 11/3

What in the hell does it mean for BCDP????? Usually released just before Christmas. DAMNIT Topps stop Fricking with me!!!!!!! DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like they care. It's sold out already. And its' reputation basically gives them carte blanche.

JP, you are 100% right. Sad isn't it? They have something that we all love, yet they will still frick with us....They will probably change the checklist last minute also. I remember 2007 bowman sterling. My first high end case rip. Moustakas was on the checklist, never revised until release. He was the player I was going after the hardest. I go to get my case I pre-ordered and guess who wasn't on the checklist. Come on Topps, get BCDP out around Christmas. It is my tradition to go blaster hunting while in AZ!

skrip

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
ballerskrip said:
Jaypers said:
ballerskrip said:
Jaypers said:
brentandbecca said:
BC BB 11/3

JP, you are 100% right. Sad isn't it? They have something that we all love, yet they will still frick with us....They will probably change the checklist last minute also. I remember 2007 bowman sterling. My first high end case rip. Moustakas was on the checklist, never revised until release. He was the player I was going after the hardest. I go to get my case I pre-ordered and guess who wasn't on the checklist. Come on Topps, get BCDP out around Christmas. It is my tradition to go blaster hunting while in AZ!

skrip

I just don't understand what the holdup could possibly be. BC is typically a mid-late summer product if I remember correctly, and now the season will be over. And what does this mean for BDP? March of 2011? Just poor effort by Topps, I'm disappointed.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Topps is pathetic. MLBP should immediately yank their license over this.

And all the dealers/distributors who placed preorders for delayed product should cancel their orders. Topps is screwing everyone else's bottom line by pulling this crap, let's affect their bottom line by making sure 50% of their product goes unordered

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
JoshHamilton said:
Topps is pathetic. MLBP should immediately yank their license over this.

And all the dealers/distributors who placed preorders for delayed product should cancel their orders. Topps is screwing everyone else's bottom line by pulling this crap, let's affect their bottom line by making sure 50% of their product goes unordered

Very few people are willing to do that. People are willing to complain about Topps while pre-ordering their product but to actually make a statement, thats a bit too much to stomach.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Don't hate the game, hate the player. I'm sure hold up is getting cards signed. You guys all act like Topps is doing this just to piss people off. I'm sure Topps is 1000X madder than anyone about these delays.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Wonder if there's a chance they're adding more autos to BC.

I for one think Dom Brown would make a great addition. Singleton as well.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
It seems like 99% of products slip release date by a week or two. Always been that way.

Completely off-topic, but the quad-patch hockey card in krusin's sig is awesome. I buy about 1 hockey card a year, and that might be the 2010 winner.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
I just hope Topps has new people in charge of cutting and centering the cards. If the delay is for ironing out some of these issues as well as adding some late returns of autos into pack out. I will be more than happy to wait a few weeks. Instead of having rushed off centered Strasburg minis like they did with Ginter, that was released on time.

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
Brown in Topps Chrome and Singleton in Bowman Chrome would be great

Jaypers said:
Wonder if there's a chance they're adding more autos to BC.

I for one think Dom Brown would make a great addition. Singleton as well.

Latest posts