Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WOW, someone still believes Cameron Maybin will pan out!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
sheetskout said:
I still believe Cameron Maybin will pan out.

i think he will too. doesnt mean im gunna go spend 1.5 k on one of his cards though

could be a collector of maybin that bought the card not investor there are collectors out there believe it or not

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
miguelcabrera said:
sheetskout said:

i think he will too. doesnt mean im gunna go spend 1.5 k on one of his cards though

could be a collector of maybin that bought the card not investor there are collectors out there believe it or not

I wondered if it was a die-hard fan or team collector, but IMO, that's still a lot of money for that card.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
tommyfro21 said:
miguelcabrera said:
sheetskout said:

I wondered if it was a die-hard fan or team collector, but IMO, that's still a lot of money for that card.

i definitely agree it was a lot of money for the card at the time and probably in the future
i think he can still be good but not 1.5k good
however if i were collecting maybin thats a card i would have to have, so who knows what i would pay

CISCOKID23

Aug 7, 2008
Maybe a new product comming out in the works ?..

first RRR
Razor Rookie Retro

next RRB's ?

Razor Rookie Busts ?

MichaelStanton2010

Feb 14, 2010
The buyer is a diehard Maybin collector. Sent the card overnight to him and he turned around and sent directly to BGS to have it graded. I still think Maybin has the tools to be a great player myself, personally I liked the card encased from Topps being a 1 of 1, however would be suprised if it did not grade gem or better! If anyone has the 2006 Bowman Red Auto 1 of 1, 2006 Bowman Chrome Superfractor, or 2004 Aflac Red Auto 1 of 1 and are looking to move them maybe I could call him pass along your email or phone # to him if he is interested! Just shoot me a PM. Thanks, Chris

leatherman

Aug 7, 2008
The Atlanta suburbs
Jaypers said:
MichaelStanton2010 said:
2004 Aflac Red Auto 1 of 1

At this point I doubt these even exist. They have yet to surface.

The 2004 AFLAC red wouldn't be an auto. The only autographed version were the refractors, as the replacements for those that redeemed gold refractor sets.

The 2006 Red Auto and the 2006 Superfractor have both been on ebay in the past year.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
leatherman said:
Vagrant said:
That is roughly 1,000 chicken nuggets. I say overpayment.

The McDonald's by my house has 50 McNuggets for $9.99. That's over 7500 McNuggets. I'm not quite sure how many BBQ sauces you get with 7500 nuggets...

[youtube:1p545i6i]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GV7fgezNP4o[/youtube:1p545i6i]

Members online

Latest posts