Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The main events tonight

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ajbraves25

Aug 9, 2008
Springfield, IL
ended strange to me. I had Bader losing the last two rounds yet he wins 30-26 straight out? The Mir/Cro Cop fight looked rigged. Such a boring fight. Like Joe said seemed like they talked about it earlier and didnt want to do anything. Thank you Mir for the knee to end that blood hell of a **** match.

Blah.. Bring on the Lesnar Velasquez fight already.

~AJ

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
ajbraves25 said:
ended strange to me. I had Bader losing the last two rounds yet he wins 30-26 straight out? The Mir/Cro Cop fight looked rigged. Such a boring fight. Like Joe said seemed like they talked about it earlier and didnt want to do anything. Thank you Mir for the knee to end that blood hell of a shat match.

Blah.. Bring on the Lesnar Velasquez fight already.

~AJ

That Mir Cro Cop fight was literally the worst fight I've ever seen. Absolute garbage until Mir landed the sonic knee to Cro Crop's dome.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
im a huge mma fan and dont miss any fights...but i seen this fight card and it did absolutely nothing for me so i skipped it, glad i did

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
KOBEARODLT said:
im a huge mma fan and dont miss any fights...but i seen this fight card and it did absolutely nothing for me so i skipped it, glad i did

Yeah the card did nothing for me either "BUT" since I found out about viewing it for nothing I never miss watching the fight's if I can help it (as you never know what can happen)! The Lytle/Serra match was pretty damn entertaining (all brawl)! :D

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
KOBEARODLT said:

I watched it and it did nothing for me.

Aug 29, 2008
I will say that the undercard fights on Spike were pretty sweet. I actually liked Mitrione when he was on TUF and he looks much better. He has a solid chin and pretty heavy hands. He pushed the pace all fight and didn't seem at all gassed after the fight. I actually wouldn't mind to see him up against someone like Kongo next. Dolloway also looked really impressive. How he set that choke up was very impressive. It was a shame to see Hunt get killed. My favorite K-1 fighter who just has never figured out how to fight on the ground.

JzWand

Jun 8, 2009
Burlington Ontario Canada
I watched a stream of it and I was glad I didnt pony up any $ for that card.

And I am just as happy to know that Mir will continually get beat down whenever he faces anyone in the top 5.

Members online

Latest posts