Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

R.O.H. Survival of the Fittest in Hopkins, MN November 14th, 2015 (tons of pics)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Absolutely great night of fights. The main event, between A.C.H., Christopher Daniels, Michael Elgin, Jay Briscoe & Silas Young lasted nearly an hour. It was absolutely incredible, but, a lot of the ******* fans wanted SFT (spot fest theater). An educated fan knew that this would be a slow burn at the beginning, because it was an elimination match. Elgin won and he & Briscoe looked absolutely spent by the end of the match. One fat ******* fan kept yelling 'Elgin is Boring' and Elgin motioned him towards the ring, but tubby wouldn't move from his chair.

Young Bucks / All Night Xpress was quality. Awesome spot where Kenny King went for a cartwheel, but one of the Bucks superkicked his head mid wheel. Unreal.

The Kingdom vs. Moose & War Machine was probably the fight of the night. Unreal action the whole way through.

A.J. Styles / Matt Sydal was a ****ing wrestling clinic. The first 5 minutes was go behind's, reverse's and catch as catch can wrestling action. A couple dick fans were all about themselves, decided to yell out 'Boring' and 'Head locks are boring'. After the fight, A.J. got on the mic and said, "To whoever thinks head locks are boring, you were just treated to a wrestling clinic tonight, because this is where the best wrestling in the world happens; in Ring of Honor". He also put over Sydal, because, Sydal, with the right opponent, such as Styles, is ****ing gold.

For the pics of me & the wrestlers (especially the Young Bucks), I need to hire a new photographer !

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Were you there when Sabin and Shelley were in the ring together?

No :( My first R.O.H. show was this year in April. Have been to 5 shows. My dumb ass should've been down there the last 10 years, but I'm stupid. Now, there's no way in hell I'll ever miss one in MN and if NJPW dudes are there, especially Nakamura, and it's close (Milwaukee / Chicago), I'll be there !

Members online

Latest posts