Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

question about auction houses

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nikobaseball

Aug 7, 2008
Do all the big auction houses i.e. huggins, REA etc. have just one auction a year? I'm working on building the 55 topps set and spent lots of time looking at old auctions from the various auction houses, but it appears that all the auctions are over.

So, do the auctions run once a year? And which are the big name auction houses besides REA and Huggins?
Thanks for the help

zach

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Nikobaseball said:
Do all the big auction houses i.e. huggins, REA etc. have just one auction a year? I'm working on building the 55 topps set and spent lots of time looking at old auctions from the various auction houses, but it appears that all the auctions are over.

So, do the auctions run once a year? And which are the big name auction houses besides REA and Huggins?
Thanks for the help

zach

Here is an auction house that has several auctions a year and they have one ending on Oct. 3rd

Heritage Auctions

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
I'm pretty sure Huggins does at least a couple of year.

Another auction house is Mile High. My buddy consigned a Mantle PSA 4 1952 to them that sold fairly well.

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
Heritage does a weekly auction ending every Sunday, as well as several bigger auctions each year.

There is also:

Clean Sweep
Premier
Hunt
Memory Lane

and a few more that are slipping my mind at the moment.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts