Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Barry Zito

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jan 15, 2009
I am fine with trading him for a dozen balls as well as paying his salary, he has been that bad. Or just straight up release him!

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
schmidtfan20 said:
How about that giants pitching staff

Cain/lincy/zito?halladay/hamels/oswalt

Seeing how you don't know the meaning or how to calculate ERA I don't put much confidence in your ability to judge pitching talent.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
Giants had the walls of the locker room in plastic....shades of the World Series
a few years ago when Bonds fell on his wallet and cost San Fran a title!

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
schmidtfan20 said:

Oh my god schmidtfan every post you have EVER made is how the Phillies are so freaking amazing and every other team sucks.

Do you realize NO ONE CARES

Jan 15, 2009
techboy42004 said:
schmidtfan20 said:

Oh my god schmidtfan every post you have EVER made is how the Phillies are so freaking amazing and every other team sucks.

Do you realize NO ONE CARES
SO TRUE!

Lincecum/Cain/Sanchez>Halladay/Hamels/Oswlat

ronfromfresno

Aug 7, 2008
Fresno, CA
schmidtfan20 said:
Giants had the walls of the locker room in plastic....shades of the World Series
a few years ago when Bonds fell on his wallet and cost San Fran a title!

Took the Phillies a few decades to finally win too, Giants still have two games to go.

The World Series against the Angels in 2002 was lost by Dusty Baker, he removed Ortiz too early in game six, made a show of it, ticked off the Angels. Bonds had a great series, but Dusty started Livan in game seven instead of Woody, biggest mistake of his career....Livan got lit up early and the Giants lost.

Incline Investments

Aug 15, 2008
Cali
The funny thing is no matter how much **** he talks about how great the Phillies are, it won't stop them for getting absolutely slapped in the WS by ANY of the AL teams.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
Bonds fielding cost the Giants the series just like it cost the Pirates a long time ago. I
guess roids don't help fielding.

mannyramirezcollec

Apr 11, 2009
schmidtfan20 said:
Bonds fielding cost the Giants the series just like it cost the Pirates a long time ago. I

Certainly hasn't worked for Ryan Howard

see I can be stupid too

ronfromfresno

Aug 7, 2008
Fresno, CA
schmidtfan20 said:

Nope, go watch the games, it was bad pitching decisions, didn't matter if Bonds couldn't catch he scored runs with his bat, made up for it.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
ronfromfresno said:
schmidtfan20 said:

Nope, go watch the games, it was bad pitching decisions, didn't matter if Bonds couldn't catch he scored runs with his bat, made up for it.

I now Bonds is a God in San Fran, but like I said, Giants had the walls covered, that
routine fly ball boot, was a momentum changer!

Members online

Latest posts