Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

anyone want to get a jeter patch?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

abncollectsautos

Aug 9, 2008
Georgia
if somone could bid on, and win a certain item on ebay id send them this jeter patch for it. i have no funds but need it. i have two of the four and go for about 20 each. should win this one pretty cheap. let me know
here is the jeter
jetpatch.jpg

here is the ebay item
http://cgi.ebay.com/WES-HODGES-2008-BOW ... 7C294%3A50

abncollectsautos

Aug 9, 2008
Georgia
miguelcabrera said:
dude you coulda just asked me again, i was fine with helping out with the first plate

its all good, but dont have any cash on hand this time. have to offer up a card some members might like. btw mailed your cards today

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
abncollectsautos said:
miguelcabrera said:
whenever i get my end i will mail them out that day
you didnt tell me you wanted to receive first. i probably wouldnt have dealt then. but i guess ill wait

oh i thought i told you that, well i was waiting for you to confirm you sent anyway before i sent, i can send on monday

abncollectsautos

Aug 9, 2008
Georgia
miguelcabrera said:
abncollectsautos said:
miguelcabrera said:
you didnt tell me you wanted to receive first. i probably wouldnt have dealt then. but i guess ill wait

oh i thought i told you that, well i was waiting for you to confirm you sent anyway before i sent, i can send on monday

thanks. not how i like to deal, but its all good. i have been slipping lately and mailed a few kind of late.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
abncollectsautos said:
miguelcabrera said:
abncollectsautos said:
miguelcabrera said:

thanks. not how i like to deal, but its all good. i have been slipping lately and mailed a few kind of late.

You should have made miguelcabrera send first. No feedback.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
moxacaine said:
abncollectsautos said:
miguelcabrera said:
abncollectsautos said:
miguelcabrera said:

yeah probably, im not going to be sending out his end anyways

abncollectsautos

Aug 9, 2008
Georgia
moxacaine said:
abncollectsautos said:
miguelcabrera said:
abncollectsautos said:
miguelcabrera said:

i agree. i should have paid more attention

abncollectsautos

Aug 9, 2008
Georgia
miguelcabrera said:
moxacaine said:
abncollectsautos said:
miguelcabrera said:
abncollectsautos said:
[quote="miguelcabrera":1wigk7lm]whenever i get my end i will mail them out that day

yeah probably, im not going to be sending out his end anyways[/quote:1wigk7lm]

for your sake, i hope your joking

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
abncollectsautos said:
miguelcabrera said:
moxacaine said:
abncollectsautos said:
miguelcabrera said:
[quote="abncollectsautos":1f2gneoa][quote="miguelcabrera":1f2gneoa]whenever i get my end i will mail them out that day

yeah probably, im not going to be sending out his end anyways[/quote:1f2gneoa]

for your sake, i hope your joking[/quote:1f2gneoa]

yeah, i am.

Members online

Latest posts