Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What generation do you prefer getting ttm?

Who do you like getting ttms from the most?

• Prospects

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Current

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
Who do you like getting ttms from the most?
You may select up to two options.

subject to change

Aug 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
I enjoy the convenience of being able to get retired players year-round, and not having to worry about sending too early or too late in the season, or the player changing teams. I've also taken a strong liking to the look of signed vintage cards over the past few months.

I also enjoy going after prospects from time to time, though I don't send to nearly as many prospects simply because I rarely have cards from Bowman/Draft products.

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
I send to retired players about 95% of the time. I find that they sign faster, more often, more things, and sometimes add their own cards, answer questions, and write notes back. I think they probably also read the letters sent to them and appreciate the fan mail more than current players do. I also don't send to prospects much because I don't open Bowman-type products.

Pops8

Sep 17, 2008
Bedford, PA
The bulk of my requests are to retired players. The general politeness and sincerity that I believe most retired players have is a far cry from most of today's players.

Members online

Latest posts