Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 Elite Emerald Set Redemption???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MantMaris

Jul 29, 2010
Wisconsin
I just spoke to the LCS and the owner informed me that a person supposedly pulled an Emerald Set redemption for 132 cards. The person that pulled it is an older gentleman and can't really read the small writing on the redemption well so the store owner wasn't sure either. Are these redemptions in Elite?? The numbering doesn't make sense unless there are 132 autos? I won't find out more info until Tuesday but would appreciate any info.

Joshua.Roundtree

Mar 12, 2010
Clearwater, FL
MantMaris said:
I just spoke to the LCS and the owner informed me that a person supposedly pulled an Emerald Set redemption for 132 cards. The person that pulled it is an older gentleman and can't really read the small writing on the redemption well so the store owner wasn't sure either. Are these redemptions in Elite?? The numbering doesn't make sense unless there are 132 autos? I won't find out more info until Tuesday but would appreciate any info.

He may have pulled Redemption for #132 Manny Machado Emerald Die Cut Autograph

Members online

Latest posts