Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

ALCS/NLCS Predictions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jan 15, 2009
I laugh at the people that say the Phillies will sweep, Blanton is not good enough to get the sweep against Bumgarner/Lincecum. Plus the Giants can easily match the Phillies pitching. Giants in 6. Rangers in 5.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
GiantsSuperCollector said:
I laugh at the people that say the Phillies will sweep, Blanton is not good enough to get the sweep against Bumgarner/Lincecum. Plus the Giants can easily match the Phillies pitching. Giants in 6. Rangers in 5.

I'm sure there are more people that laugh @ your prediction of Giants in 6 than the prediction of a Phillies sweep.

Phillies in 5
Rangers in 7

Yanksfan

Oct 13, 2010
Yes, they have the pitching, but they dont score any runs.

Jan 15, 2009
Yanksfan said:
Their pitching is good enough for them to not have to score runs. The Giants are more likely to win in 6 than get swept...

numba1yankeefan

Nov 29, 2008
Long Island
Yanksfan said:
Their pitching is good enough for them to not have to score runs. The Giants are more likely to win in 6 than get swept...

Pretty sure they still have to score runs to win. It's more likely that the Phillies pitching will shut down the Giants hitting than the Giants pitching shutting down the Phillies hitting.

Jan 15, 2009
numba1yankeefan said:
Yanksfan said:

Pretty sure they still have to score runs to win. It's more likely that the Phillies pitching will shut down the Giants hitting than the Giants pitching shutting down the Phillies hitting.
They need 4-5 runs at MOST, why is that? Their stats are quite similar...

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
markakis8 said:

I'm sure there are more people that laugh @ your prediction of Giants in 6 than the prediction of a Phillies sweep.

Phillies in 5
Rangers in 7

Those who laugh don't know anything about baseball. It's all a crapshoot now. The hottest hitting team will win. It could be the Giants. It could be the Phillies. If Halladay gets lit up (like the Giants did back in May), then who is going to laugh?

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
lisu said:
markakis8 said:

Phillies in 5
Rangers in 7

Those who laugh don't know anything about baseball. It's all a crapshoot now. The hottest hitting team will win. It could be the Giants. It could be the Phillies. If Halladay gets lit up (like the Giants did back in May), then who is going to laugh?

I agree. Both staffs are the best in the game. I was merely stating that there would be more people laughing @ Giants in 6 than Phillies in 4. The Phillies are the heavy favorite.

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
markakis8 said:
lisu said:
markakis8 said:

Phillies in 5
Rangers in 7

I agree. Both staffs are the best in the game. I was merely stating that there would be more people laughing @ Giants in 6 than Phillies in 4. The Phillies are the heavy favorite.

Good, I'll root for the underdogs!!!! :)

Members online

Latest posts