Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

This week's hot list is live!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Great list as usual. BUT, since Halladay has only three true rookie cards (parallels technically are not rookie cards), calling it "junk" isnt right!

jbrown

Nov 28, 2009
KY
Great list as always. Can't wait to see T-Will on the list soon. His National Treasures were right around $80-$90 a couple weeks ago. Now you can't touch them for less than $130. Not that I am bias or anything ;)

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
jbrown said:
Great list as always. Can't wait to see T-Will on the list soon. His National Treasures were right around $80-$90 a couple weeks ago. Now you can't touch them for less than $130. Not that I am bias or anything ;)

Interesting, I think I sold one for $100 a while back.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
ThoseBackPages said:
Great list as usual. BUT, since Halladay has only three true rookie cards (parallels technically are not rookie cards), calling it "junk" isnt right!

very fair point.

I can't believe the Brian Wilson autos. That card was an $8 card. I traded one of those in August for an Andre Ethier A&G relic I needed for my set. Yay me!

Closers get no love and I'm surprised these are moving at the prices they're selling for.

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
David Campos said:
I can't believe the Brian Wilson autos. That card was an $8 card. I traded one of those in August for an Andre Ethier A&G relic I needed for my set. Yay me!

Closers get no love and I'm surprised these are moving at the prices they're selling for.

Did you seriously expect prices to be any less with a beard like that?

The beard alone makes up for 75% of the current market price!

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Colt McCoy should be on the list. He's making his first start for the Browns, a franchise desperately in need of new blood at QB

Plus, he's facing the Steelers. His autographs will undoubtedly spike in demand after he gets murdered on the field

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
NECpilgrims8 said:
David Campos said:

Sergio Romo is trying to do the same with a beard and hoping for a price spike!

masonphillip said:
NECpilgrims8 said:
David Campos said:

Sergio Romo is trying to do the same with a beard and hoping for a price spike!

This guy approves...
MVC-082F.JPG

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
js0000001 said:
This is the 1st time I'm hearing about the Magic Johnson thing.

Freaking hilarious

I can see how Panini could screw up a sticker...but how did they get Magic to sign on an Arizona Sun Devils patch when he went to Michigan State? That doesn't make any sense.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
BowmanChromeAddict said:
js0000001 said:

Freaking hilarious

I can see how Panini could screw up a sticker...but how did they get Magic to sign on an Arizona Sun Devils patch when he went to Michigan State? That doesn't make any sense.

I thought the same thing. Thus the picture, its one thing to misplace a sticker, the AZ State patch is a whole different thing.

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
masonphillip said:
BowmanChromeAddict said:
js0000001 said:

Freaking hilarious

I thought the same thing. Thus the picture, its one thing to misplace a sticker, the AZ State patch is a whole different thing.

Either players signed the fabrice before the embroidery is done of school logos.....

...or the stigma that Magic Johnson isn't the brightest bulb rings true.

Like Gilmore asked me -- Would you rent furniture?

Members online

Latest posts