Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Need help with a value

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jgro85

Mar 15, 2010
Long Beach, CA
I recently shipped an autographed Warren Spahn jersey in a frame to my sister and apparently UPS busted up the whole process. The frame is donezo and we have the value of that but they need an appraisal of the jersey. I have no idea what auto'd memorabilia is worth. It's a new Braves jersey, but signed by Spahn and has a coa. If anybody could help me put a value on this that'd be great.

Sweetness

Mar 1, 2009
I'd realistically guess at least 300 ish if you were to sell it at auction. Psa's auto price is 125-175 for an auto'd ball or bat so I'd say 300 ish. If you are looking for a replacement price ebay has auto'd jerseys from 650-950. I would try for a replacement price claim and submit 1000.

jgro85

Mar 15, 2010
Long Beach, CA
I don't think I need a replacement...I think it's just for insurance purposed. But thanks...I was thinking around 300.

mancini79

Jul 9, 2010
Don't forget to include the cost of the frame. If it was professionally done, that could cost around $200 alone.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts