Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Does FCB have any special deals with BGS coming up?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
I didn't know if FCB had worked out any deals with BGS lately for a group submission. I haven't paid attention to know when this was done recently. I have a few cards I want to send in and would like to join in with FCB if anything comes up soon.

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
The Group Sub for October ends on the 20th. You need to get your cards in by then, so unless you overnight them, might have to wait til November.

If you've never submitted with it, it is run very well.

I've only submitted my cards for grading once, and it was with them. Very satisfied.

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
DWright5 said:
The Group Sub for October ends on the 20th. You need to get your cards in by then, so unless you overnight them, might have to wait til November.

If you've never submitted with it, it is run very well.

I've only submitted my cards for grading once, and it was with them. Very satisfied.

Is it listed as a sticky at the top of the page? I'll have to keep my eyes out for it in November. To me, this is the perfect time to do grading, especially if it takes a long time since there is no rush to get them back due to the off-season.

Members online

Latest posts